miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Stories of my life

Last year I and my friend wanted to go to Heron City to watch a movie in the cinema. How I worked this day, I waited to my friend near my job. We decided take the underground because Heron City is very far since there. When we stay in the last station –near to the mall – we started to walk to go to the place.

The problem was that we didn’t know how we went to the Heron. We walked and walked until we realized that we are lost in Barcelona’s center. We didn’t eat still and It was from the evening yet.

When we realized where we were, I wanted to kill him. We had returned to the beginning, near from my job!  After us walking all the day we ended in the same place where we were left.

Finally, we returned walk in the opposite direction again and we arrived to the Heron City, because we were a lot of stubborn.

It was a funny day because he is handsome and incredible person and he getting make me laugh all the time. We remember this day forever, and we remember how to go to this place too! 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Jessica, so you work in a bakery? mmm... how sweet!!! Nice blog but a few mistakes with verb tenses and vocabulary. Keep working. Final mark: 6

    ResponderEliminar