sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

3.Your school life

Every day I get up at half past six in the morning because I go to my school.
There name is St. Andreu and I am in second of Bachillerato.
It isn’t the first school where I go. When I was child I went to the Boix school in my neighborhood and after I went to the St. Jordi.
Well, I don’t lie to you, and as most of the students, I don’t like more the school.
In the one hand, it is bored and stressed. All my life is in this place, because I’m stay more or less eight hours studying every day. This time suppose more than half of my life.
In the other hand, it’s true that my school helps me to create a good future for myself. Both it is interesting because I learn more things about the world and the society. And sometimes is funny when we has got a different thing how the musicals or others.
My favorite subject is Art because it is the most interesting but this subject that the subject that is easier for me is Spanish. .
To conclude, although sometimes I hate school, indeed I like it because is good for me and it is part of my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario