sábado, 7 de enero de 2012

6. My favorite band

I haven’t got a favorite band in the moment but I love search new and unknown singers because they give freshness and newness to the music.
At this moment, I’m listening Sebastián Ramirez, a singer from Uruguay. I meet him when I’m watching “tu si que vales” and he singing a song created for him called:  “Tu amor llegará”. His music is pop and more romantic.
He is similar to Pablo Alboran, another  singer from Spain that I loving.  
Another reason for I love him is that Sebastián seems valiant and happiness (he was able to leave work to see how him dreams come true)
Moreover, he has got and sweet voice and sensible music (and it’s a lot of nice!)

In this video you can see him in "Tu si que vales" and 
juror criteria
Although I admire him, I like other bands too. (For example Evanescence or Nickelback.)

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, Jessica!
    I agree when you say that this looks like singer Paul Alboran. I really liked Paul, until I saw Sebastian, an Uruguayan singer, and now I love it.
    It has a beautiful voice.
    I think that Sebastian looks like Messi (A FCB player)

    ResponderEliminar